We are ready from 1 July 2021 onwards. Phuket will be the first destination in Thailand to reopen to vaccinated foreign visitors (completing 2 doses of Covid-19 vaccinations) without quarantine requirements. Cape & Kantary Hotels is delighted to welcome fully-vaccinated to our hotels offering the powder-soft sands of a private beach and beachside hideaway surrounded by jungle-covered hills and heavenly views of the Andaman Sea. Get the best experience travelling and staying at our two elegant hotels in Phuket; Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket and Kantary Bay Hotel, Phuket. Enjoy the exclusive promotion “Quarantine Free Relaxation Packages” starting at THB 3,750 net/ per person/ per week (twin-sharing) for Studio Suite with daily breakfast (Prices vary depending on the selected hotel and period of stay). Book from now until 30 September 2021 (for the period of stay from 1 July – 31 October 2021)
For more information and reservations, please contact: Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket Tel. +66 (0)76 391 123-5 and Kantary Bay Hotel, Phuket Tel. +66 (0)76 391 514 or Website: www.capekantaryhotels.com/phuketsandbox/
Terms & Conditions:
- Fully equipped Business Centre, secretarial assistance and IT service.
- Daily Shuttle bus service to Phuket Shopping Centre (Central Festival Phuket) and Bangkok Hospital Phuket.
- Multi-language liaison officers (English/ French/ German/ Chinese and Japanese)
- Sunset Cruise – once a week.
- 15% F&B discount (Excluding Half/Full Board and Room Service)
- Complimentary laundry service (20, 40, 90 pieces respectively), excludes dry cleaning.
- Full pre-payment is required and is non-refundable.
- The prices vary depending on the selected hotel, room type, board type and the number of people.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- Cape & Kantary Hotels reserves the right to make any relevant changes to this promotion without prior notice.
Cape Panwa Hotel and Kantary Bay Hotel, Phuket, place prime importance on the safety and security of our guests as well as our staff. We guarantee the standard of cleanliness and hygiene as endorsed by the certificate awarded by the Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration from the Ministry of Public Health and the Tourist Authority of Thailand. We have also received the Safe Travels stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) for implementing the highest health, hygiene, and safety standards that comply with the prevention protocols and sanitary measures outlined by the international body.